Treceți la conținutul principal

A little boy's dream - Birthday card / Visul unui baietel - felicitare

Hello,

Let me show you one of my latest cards ... It was a special order for the first birthday of a sweet little boy.
For this card I used some tissue paper (transferred on freezer paper to give it strength) as background, and one of the dozens of  Precious Moments images which can be found over the Internet as card topper.

I colored the little boy in an airplane digi stamp, with Copic markers, and mounted it on the card with double sided foam sticky tape.
To give the background an old card look, I used some aquarelle pencils and stamp ink on the edges.

Card size: 10x15 cm

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.