Treceți la conținutul principal

Small quilling wall art - lavender flowers / Flori de lavanda - tablou

Hello,

These days I've made my first quilling picture. It's a 16x20 cm quilled lavander picture made as a special order for a special birthday.

Here's how it turned out:


Comentarii

  1. Superb tablou!
    Sorana, te invit pe blogul meu sa-ti iei premiul transmisibil.Pupici!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc mult Angi...:) Chiar acum iti voi face o vizita pe blog.

      Ștergere
  2. Un blog superb, cu creatii mununate, ma bucur ca te-am gasit, mai ales ca avem paiuni comune!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc mult pentru vizita se pentru aprecieri! Esti bine venita oricand :)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.