Treceți la conținutul principal

Margele crosetate / Crochet beads

Hello,

Since my last post was about paper beads, here are some other beads I made a few years ago - plastic or wood beads "dressed" in crochet.






This  is one of very few things I know about crochet stitches...:)), but it is easy, and  looks nice.
Enjoy!

Comentarii

  1. Grozava idee si rezultatul este minunat! Si mai presus de orice sunt lucruri utile! Fellicitari!
    aurelliaeugenia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc Aurelia, prin natura mea sunt orientata catre lucruri practice...:)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.