Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.
Haioasa palarie!!!Imi place foarte mult!!!!
RăspundețiȘtergereStii ceva, o sa fac si eu una!!!
cu drag,aureliaeugenia
He, he :) chiar ar fi interesant sa faci si tu una...si asa poate convingem si primavara sa vina mai iute...
ȘtergereSuper frumoasa! Foarte feminina, se potriveste ca dar ptr. o doamna eleganta...
RăspundețiȘtergerema bucur Claudia ca-ti place...:) Sa sti ca n-am uitat de cutia promisa pentru bezele...ma gandesc ce sa facem...
Ștergere